German isn’t that difficult to pronounce, as long as you practice every day! You can download a German pronunciation app which will teach you how to pronounce German words you find difficult.
- If you have a smartphone you can download the app and access it whenever you feel. Maybe, sitting on a train or bus on your way to school or work. You can repeat what the voice on the app says and sooner or later you will get the pronunciation just right and you will feel like a native German Speaker.
- Find a German speaker who is willing to listen to you speaking and who is prepared to correct you when you pronounce a word incorrectly. This person to person communication is more life-like than talking to a robot on an app. You can plan your conversations in advance so you don’t waste the time of your German listener.
- Try to choose the easiest word to pronounce first and get them right. Once you have mastered this you can move onto words you have more difficulty pronouncing correctly. It will take time to master the more difficult pronunciation but after a period of time, it will come naturally.
- The key to mastering a language of which you are not a native speaker is never to give up because the rewards of mastering a second language are so great that they aren’t worth missing. Once you are fluent in German and you sound like a German because you have got the German pronunciation just right you will never forget it and you will be able to reap the linguistic gains wherever you go where German is spoken.
- Pronunciation is the key to sounding like a native and the rewards from the effort you put in will be your ability to communicate without being mocked. Poor pronunciation simply isn’t good enough if you want to be part of a German language group.