University degree certificate and diploma certificate translations are often mandatory when you need to present your educational qualifications to secure a visa in a country other than your own. Obviously, if you are an Australian, applying for a student visa or a job in the U.S. or Canada, you don’t need a translation because your certificates will be in English.

Read more