Personal document translation
(NAATI certified translator)
- A large part of our work is the so-called “NAATI translation” of personal documents for visa, citizenship, divorce, and marriage applications. This simplified term denotes translations carried out by German translators with NAATI certification.
- The acceptance rate of our translations is 100%, thanks to our translators’ NAATI certification.
- We can confidently say that there is hardly any type of personal document that any of our German translators hasn’t seen yet. We have translated all types of personal documents that are needed for immigration purposes, such as driver licences, police checks,
marriage certificates and birth certificates, and also all kinds of education documents such as degrees, transcripts, certificates, employment references and vocational training documents. We have accurately translated personal letters, stories, and theatre plays, as
well as phone bills, tax documents, bank statements, payslips, and employment contracts. There is nothing that we as a German document translation service can’t translate!
- Our German NAATI translators are very well equipped in technical areas, with each having their own field of expertise. We can translate very technical documents such as medical or legal reports, as well as machine manuals and scientific essays. We are here to impress you.
Examples of German translation projects
- Account Statement Translation
- Birth Certificate Translation
- Marriage Certificate Translation
- Death Certificate Translation
- Confirmation of Residency Translation
- Divorce Document Translation
- Driver Licence Translation
- Education Certificate Translation
- Employment-Related Document Translation
- Military Discharge Certificate Translation
- Pay Slip Translation
- Partnership Visa-Related Documentation Translation
- Police Clearance Certificate Translation
- Residential Tenancy Agreement Translation
- Tax Documents Translation
- University Certificate Translation
- Visa Application Document Translation
- Vocational Training Certificate Translation
Document Translation Service – Prices
Simple standard documents are priced on a per-page basis starting at approx. AU$45.00. More complex documents are priced based on the number of words, the nature of the content and the formatting required. The easiest way for you is to simply upload the documents here on the website. We will analyse them and send you back a quote very quickly, often within 15 minutes during business hours.
NAATI-certified German Translators – Case
- Anne (27 years) – backpacker from Berlin – was told that she needed a “NAATI translation” of a driver licence to rent a car in Western Australia. She arrived at the rental car station and was not aware that she required a translation of her driver licence. One of our NAATI-certified German-English translators was able to help her out and have a very accurate translation ready within one hour while she was having a coffee. She was able to pick up the car and leave for her adventure travels.
- Miriam (22 years) and Markus (28 years) – students from Stuttgart and Ludwigsburg – required several personal documents including birth certificates, police checks, a marriage certificate, and a change-of-name certificate. Miriam also wanted to apply for credits on some of the university courses she had completed in Germany, and therefore
needed translations of her course completion certificates. Since the documents were short and repetitive, we could offer them a very competitive rate, and completed the job in two days (including free proofreading).
- Andrea (41 years) – office administrator from Munich – found us by Googling for “NAATI German Translation” and required all the employment references related to her career in Germany translated, as she wanted to apply for a job in Sydney. She specifically asked about a “certified NAATI translation”. The employment references contained specialised vocabulary and partly detailed descriptions of her tasks and responsibilities. We worked in close collaboration with her, and she was very happy with her translation. After the job was completed, she referred us to several of her friends.
- Noel (35 years) – freelancer from Dortmund – was a particularly interesting case. Noel had written a play that he intended to perform in Queensland with a theatre group. As the play was in German he required a translation. The English translation needed to be perfect – a natural flow of words, wit, and playful sentences were required. This was not a NAATI-certified translation, so our translators could translate a bit more loosely and focus on an overall integrated and pleasant flow, and pay attention to individual words that may have needed replacement in English. Noel was delighted with the result.
- Anna-Lena (33 years) and Bernd (34 years) – graphic designer and IT specialist, both from Dresden – required Australian documents to be translated into German. We have NAATI-certified translators for both directions (German to English and English to German) and so we could help them to get their documents translated very quickly. We also sent the documents by express postage to ensure that they didn’t lose any time, as it was very urgent.