Translation of Personal Documents
- A large part of our work is the so-called “NAATI translation” of personal documents for visa, citizenship, divorce, and marriage applications.
- The acceptance rate of our NAATI translations is 100%.
- We can confidently say that there is hardly any type of personal document that any of our German translators hasn’t seen yet. We have translated all types of personal documents that are needed for immigration purposes, such as driver licences, police checks, marriage certificates and birth certificates, and also all kinds of education documents such as degrees, transcripts, certificates, employment references and vocational training documents. We have accurately translated personal letters, stories, and theatre plays; and also phone bills, tax documents, bank statements, payslips, and employment contracts. There is nothing that we as a German document translation service can’t translate!
- Our German NAATI translators are very well equipped in technical areas, with each having their own field of expertise. We can translate very technical documents such as medical or legal reports, as well as machine manuals and scientific essays. We are here to impress you.
Documents We Typically Translate
- Account Statements
- Birth Certificate Translation
- Marriage Certificate Translation
- Death Certificates Translation
- Confirmations of Residency
- Divorce Documents Translation
- Driver Licenses (all types)
- Education Certificates Translation
- Employment-Related Documents
- Military Discharge Certificates
- Pay Slips Translation
- Partnership Visa-Related Documentation
- Police Clearance Certificate Translation
- Residential Tenancy Agreements
- Tax Documents Translation
- University Certificates Translation
- Visa Application Documents
- Vocational Training Certificates
Document Translation Service – Prices
Simple standard documents are priced on a per-page basis starting at approx. AU$45.00. More complex documents are priced based on the number of words, the nature of the content and the formatting required. The easiest way for you is to simply upload the documents here on the website. We will analyse them and send you back a quote very quickly, often within 15 minutes during business hours.
NAATI German Translation – Case Studies
- Anne (27 years) – backpacker from Berlin – needed a “NAATI translation” of a driver licence to rent a car in Western Australia. She arrived at the rental car station and was not aware that she required a translation of her driver licence. We were able to help her out and have a very accurate translation ready within one hour while she was having a coffee. She was able to pick up the car and leave for her adventure travels.
- Miriam (22 years) and Markus (28 years) – students from Stuttgart and Ludwigsburg – required several personal documents including birth certificates, police checks, a marriage certificate, and a change-of-name certificate. Miriam also wanted to apply for credits on some of the university courses she had completed in Germany, and therefore needed translations of her course-completion certificates. Since the documents were short and repetitive, we could offer them a very competitive rate, and completed the job in two days (including free proofreading).
- Andrea (41 years) – office administrator from Munich – required all the employment references related to her career in Germany translated, as she wanted to apply for a job in Sydney. She specifically asked about a “certified NAATI translation”. The employment references contained specialised vocabulary and partly detailed description of her tasks and responsibilities. We worked in close collaboration with her, and she was very happy with her translation. After the job was completed, she referred us to several of her friends.
- Noel (35 years) – freelancer from Dortmund – was a particularly interesting case. Noel had written a play that he intended to perform in Queensland with a theatre group. As the play was in German he required a translation. The English translation needed to be absolutely perfect – a natural flow of words, wit, and playful sentences were required. This was not a NAATI-certified translation, so our translators could translate a bit more loosely and focus on an overall integrated and pleasant flow, and pay attention to individual words that may have needed replacement in English. Noel was delighted with the result.
- Anna-Lena (33 years) and Bernd (34 years) – graphic designer and IT specialist, both from Dresden – required Australian documents to be translated into German. We have NAATI translators for both directions (German to English and English to German) and so we could help them to have their documents translated very quickly. We also sent the documents by express postage to ensure that we didn’t lose any time, as it was very urgent.